Uplands Middle School

Uplands Middle School
Uplands Middle School

Saturday 29 March 2014

About...


I attended Uplands Middle School, Sudbury, Suffolk during two separate periods. Great Cornard Middle School wasn’t quite built, so several of us were bussed to Uplands approximately 1973. Great Cornard Middle School was finished approximately 1974, so we all left Uplands and attended our local school instead. I’d only been at Great Cornard Middle School a few months when my father was given the job as school caretaker at Uplands …..so back I went! I’d now like to share some of those memories with you…..


This photo taken from google streetview shows School House (the caretakers house) 
where we lived.

Just behind it you can see the P I Block.


If you have any additional stories, photos etc you'd like to share just email me


No comments:

Post a Comment